One of the country’s renowned marketers, Thokozani Unyolo, continues to break professional barriers with recognition from renowned global institutions. Just recently she was appointed member of the Chief Marketing Officer Council’s Advisory Board for the Sub Saharan Africa region and has also been placed among the list of top women achievers by the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) Business School.
- 5 days ago - Dausi elected DPP’s elective convention committee chair -
- 2 weeks ago - Government embarks on labour export to Israel as first cohort arrives in Tel Aviv safely -
- 3 weeks ago - Mai Mbambande Foundation apologizes for not acknowledging Triephornia Mpinganjira’s K2. 5 million donation -
- 4 weeks ago - President Chakwera spells out measures of cushioning Malawians in the face of devaluation-Cancels all foreign trips -
- 4 weeks ago - Former presidential bodyguard Norman Chisale arrested over his interview on Zodiak Television -