Deputy Minister of Education Nancy Chaola Mdooko says the theme for this year’s International Day of Education resonates very well with the reason the day was set aside for; to ensure peace prevails in the world, aided by education.
- 2 weeks ago - US ambassador to Malawi David Young retires -
- 3 weeks ago - Information Minister Kunkuyu says Government not engaged in new contract with Sattar -
- 3 weeks ago - Drama at parliament as Chaponda sent out of business committee meeting -
- 1 month ago - Two arrested for blocking President Chakwera’s convoy in Blantyre -
- 1 month ago - Chakwera leaves for Kinshasa to discuss urgent regional security matters -