The President of the opposition United Democratic Front UDF Atupele Muluzi will leave the country for China where he is expected to be a visiting Scholar at Peking UniversityAccording to a statement released by party, its states that “This is to inform you that our president Rt Hon Atupele Muluzi will leave the country today (Saturday 21st September, 2019) for China where he will be a visiting scholar at Peking University.It is expected that he will later proceed to India where he is expected to attend a board meeting for energy fund for Africa. He is expected back home in December, 2019.During his absence, Hon Lillian Patel will handle all matters in the president’s office in an acting capacity.
- 2 weeks ago - Chaos in DPP as BJ accuses Nankhumwa camp of violence -
- 1 month ago - Court nullifies parliamentary election results in 3 Constituencies* -
- 1 month ago - Goodbye DPP- Political Nomad Kutsaira dumps the party -
- 1 month ago - Iconic Wambali Mkandawire laid to rest -
- 1 month ago - High Court fails to hear Mutharika/Muhara case -