The President of the opposition United Democratic Front UDF Atupele Muluzi will leave the country for China where he is expected to be a visiting Scholar at Peking UniversityAccording to a statement released by party, its states that “This is to inform you that our president Rt Hon Atupele Muluzi will leave the country today (Saturday 21st September, 2019) for China where he will be a visiting scholar at Peking University.It is expected that he will later proceed to India where he is expected to attend a board meeting for energy fund for Africa. He is expected back home in December, 2019.During his absence, Hon Lillian Patel will handle all matters in the president’s office in an acting capacity.
- 2 months ago - Timothy Mtambo’s CFT Movement Celebrates One Year Anniversary -
- 3 months ago - Suspected UTM supporters attack MCP officials in Karonga ahead of the parliamentary byelections -
- 3 months ago - Civic Education Minister Timothy Mtambo calls for ‘Covid preventative by-election Campaigning’ to prevent escalating virus Cases -
- 3 months ago - Chakwera describes President Magufuli death as ‘incalculable loss to the continent’ -
- 4 months ago - Chaos in DPP as BJ accuses Nankhumwa camp of violence -